Dunmore 18th century shoes trimmed in white are the ideal materials, silhouette, and heel to pair with your late 18th-century gown, from the Revolutionary War to the French Revolution.
Developed with input from Colonial Williamsburg, Dunmore is accurate for c. 1770 - 1790s, with a 2 inch / 5.08 cm Italian heel crafted after an extant shoe, a tapered toe, and soft toe box, and latchet closure.
Dunmore 18th century shoes are made of pebbled leather resembling original, historical Moroccan leather. We've trimmed the edges with white twill tape and covered our custom-made Italian heels in white leather, just like originals. Inside you'll find linen lining with our historic trades stamp. These are truly special, exquisite shoes available in this colorway for a limited time only.
Dunmores do not come with 18th-century shoe buckles. You may find our complete selection of 18th-century shoe buckles in the accessories section. Please see our page on how to fit your buckles, or watch our shoe buckle fitting video for more information.
Materials & Sizing
- Yellow pebbled leather with white twill tape edge binding.
- Leather-covered heel in white.
- 100% leather sole.
- White linen lining with historic trade stamp.
- Latchet closure sized for 1.25 inch 18th-century shoe buckles
- Custom-made Italian heel crafted after original examples
- Heel Height - 2 inch / 5.08 cm
- Soft toe boxes create the correct historical silhouette
- Left and Right lasted for maximum comfort
- B width
- Runs true to size for most customers