Hartfield Women's Regency Leather Boots (Brown)
Hartfield Regency Boots offer both sense and sensibility with the perfect early Regency silhouette. Designed directly from original examples, Hartfield boots are constructed with pride of the best quality leathers inside and out, including a durable 100% leather sole, for complete historical accuracy for the years c.1790 to 1805.
Your Hartfield boots can be worn for indoor activities as well as walking in the countryside, and will offer you comfort, protection, and style for years to come. Wear them for your Jane Austen, French Revolution, and Regency events.
Materials & Sizing
- 100% leather upper
- 100% smooth, hard leather soles
- Lined in leather
- Lace-up closure with tongue, for maximum adjustability
- Period correct spring heel
- Left and Right lasted for maximum comfort
- B width
- Also available in dyeable/paintable ivory